When placed in a Business Incubator, newly registered enterprises with an innovative development idea have priority.
Only representatives of small businesses can rent premises in BI RK, with the exception of those employed in the areas of retail and wholesale trade, construction, gambling, provision of household and medical services.
By offering its services, a business incubator gives entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to create an enterprise with minimal organizational costs.
Free services for residents of the Business Incubator of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- business consulting, participation in the preparation and conduct of business negotiations;
- assistance in access to funding sources (loans, leasing), assistance in finding investors and guarantors;
- preparation for exhibitions;
- planning of marketing and advertising;
- business planning advice;
- organization of personnel training;
- consultations on foreign economic issues;
- assistance in finding business partners in the EU and the Russian Federation.
Additional paid services, including for non-residents of the Business Incubator of the Republic of Karelia
- preparation of orders and instructions for the staff;
- maintenance and storage of personal files and work books;